Saturday, October 11, 2008

What is Everyone Following?

I have been thinking about what I should be following throughout the extended weekend. I am struggling a bit and somewhat indecisive on what would be a good idea. Possibly considering what I can do with twitter. Maybe following something on Obama's website. Not totally sure though. Does anyone have ideas?? What is everyone else doing?

Another idea... I have been trying to immerse myself among local politics. I am taking Political Parties with Professor Lucas and as a service learning component I am fulfilling some volunteer hours with the Democratic Committee. This consists of trying to promote local candidates such as Bram Lehman for judge, Noah Sargent for 129th district, etc. I have also been paying attention and trying to learn more about the arguments revolving around the lakefront development. These are important topics to pay attention to as they directly affect the Geneva community.

No comments: