Thursday, December 18, 2008

Final Thoughts...

Overall I am very happy with the presentations and feel it was a good way to wrap up the course. Generally the classes I take tend to steer away from creative projects, but I have found this experience to be rewarding. As most classmates will say, from day 1 this class was structured very differently from what I am used to. Or better yet the structure was put in our hands! Naturally this caught everyone off guard initially. Now that classes are over and looking back in, I feel everyone has gained something from this class. The self evaluation component started the very first day when the class was instructed to form a blog. From that point, it was an open realm to the amount of effort you chose to put in. Through the amount and frequency of blog posts I was immediately able to gain a picture of what everyone is doing outside of the classroom. I am well grounded now with thoughts, concerns, and criticisms of my classmates. Everyone should have maintained a level of observance to their peer's effort levels throughout the duration of the class as we had prior knowledge of the self evaluation. With that in mind... Good luck!

No comments: